Jack Brunsdon & Son is a well-established business built on installing the regions finest windows and doors into beautiful homes in and around the Cotswolds, Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. Our head office is in the grounds of Blenheim Palace.
We are searching for a person to join our team in a permanent and full-time position reporting to our Installation Manager.
This person will be responsible for the measuring and ordering of the products and of the products being installed successfully first time.
- To visit our customers’ homes, to measure and agree the final specification of their order.
- To ensure all products are ordered correctly.
- To liaise with customers to ensure the contract is as expected.
- To work with the Installation Manager to create a guide for installers to
successfully install the products first time.
- Offer operational support to the Installation Manager.
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers.
Our ideal team member
- An experienced surveyor, who has worked within the timber industry.
- Well organized, strong administration and communication skills needed.
- Excellent customers service skills.
- Accuracy of measuring and processing.
- Organised, methodical and able to work under own initiative.
- Numerate and literate with accurate and efficient administration skills.
- Able to co-operative effectively with all people in the team.
- Good judgement, showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach.
- Confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic
Jack Brunsdon & Son are offering a generous basic salary as well as a commission on all orders successfully installed first time
The role a full-time position working from our customers’ homes as well as our various offices. A van, fuel card and equipment will be provided.
Please apply in writing to our Installation Manager along with your CV and a brief description as to why you think you are the person for this role: [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team soon. Application deadline: 31st of August 2021