Jack Brunsdon & Son is a well-established business built on installing the regions finest windows and doors into beautiful homes in and around the Cotswolds, Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. Our head office is in the grounds of Blenheim Palace.
We are searching for a person to join our team in a permanent, part-time, position reporting to our Finance Manager.
To accurately input all financial information as required on relevant systems to assist with month end process to ensure company accounts are delivered and to support other team members as required.
- To match, batch and code all purchase ledger invoices
- To daily input all financial transactions through relevant company software
- To ensure accuracy of inputting to allow for company accounts to be produced.
- To liaise with other team members on a daily basis.
- To invoice customers as soon as possible for each transaction.
- To input invoices on to the CRM system and ensure data cleansing is an ongoing process.
- To run daily, weekly and month end reports as required.
- To assist Finance Manager with month end processes.
- To file all relevant paperwork
Our ideal team member
- Well organized, with strong administration and numerical skills.
- Book-keeping experience essential
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to learn new processes and express suggestions for improvement
- Confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic challenging environment
Jack Brunsdon & Son are offering a salary depending on ability and experience, the role is a part-time position ideal working 20 hours a week, 4 hours a day Monday to Friday however this is negotiable.
Due to location, public transport may not be an option so a car is advised
We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team soon.
Please apply in writing to our MD by emailing your CV along with why you feel you are suitable for this role to [email protected]