Jack Brunsdon & Son is a well-established business built on installing the regions finest windows and doors into beautiful homes in and around the Cotswolds, Surrey, Berkshire and Hampshire. Our head office is in the grounds of Blenheim Palace.
We are searching for a person to join our team in a permanent, full time, position reporting to our Finance Manager.
- To deliver contracts in line with costs allowed
- To ensure all contracts are ordered correctly
- To liaise with customers to ensure the contract is as expected
- To manage purchase order system
- Stock control
- Planning in line with working capital requirements of the company
- Purchase related reporting
- Offer operational support to the finance manager
- Providing exceptional customer service to customers
Our ideal team member
- Well organized, strong administrations and communication skills needed
- Process driven
- Experience of working in a finance team previously is desired however full training will be given
- Self-organized and able to work under own initiative
- Numerate and literate with accurate and efficient administration skills
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Good judgement, showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
- Confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic challenging environment
Jack Brunsdon & Son are offering a salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 for this position depending on ability and experience, the role is a full-time position working 37.5 hours a week
Due to location, public transport may not be an option so a car is advised
We look forward to welcoming a new member to our team soon.
Please apply in writing to our MD by emailing your CV along with why you feel you are suitable for this role to: [email protected]